tel: (+995 32) 292 24 91
Guga Abdushelishvili joined BLC in 2019 and serves as a junior associate. Guga’s practice area includes civil, corporate, administrative, oil and gas and intellectual property issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Guga served as a lawyer at an insurance company. He also passed Georgian Bar Exam in Civil Law in 2015, where he was ranked number 1 by highest exam results.
During his studies at Tbilisi State University, Guga successfully participated in various moot courts and legal competitions, such as “Moot Court in Business Law 2013” and “Arbitration Moot Court 2013”. He is also a winner of ELSA “Private Law Moot Court 2014” and ELSA “Competition in Drafting Legal Documents 2014”.
Education and other credentials:
- Master’s Degree, Tbilisi State University (2016-present);
- Bachelor’s Degree, Tbilisi State University (2015);
- Non-degree studies, University of La Coruna (exchange program), Spain (2018);
- Admitted to Georgian Bar;
- Languages: Georgian, English, Russian.